On Friday, Feb 6 I turned 26!! Yikes. Hahaha I had a wonderful birthday. Brian brought home roses for me! They were pretty! He also got me a manicure and peticure (which I need!). On Saturday we went snowshoeing with Brody! We had a blast! It was the first nice day of the winter that we can enjoy being outside!
On Sunday we went snowmobiling! Yes I know, people gave me a hard time, but it was all good! We had lots of fun! We went to Fryeburg and cruized 55 miles! We then came back for my birthday dinner at my parents! We had my favorite meal lasagna with a bday cake! I had a wonderful birthday! I also got some clothes for the baby that were sooo cute! I can tell everyone that we will have the best dressed baby boy!!
I am still feeling great! Erin got me a body pillow that helps me sleep at night! But we realized that I need a king size bed to sleep in b/c of the dog, husband and huge pillow!
No comments:
Post a Comment