Hello Everyone!
Well as most of you know, Colby has arrived. He arrived on June 4th @ 9:07 pm. He weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long.
Our venture started out with Brian and I taking a nice walk on the 4th at about 2:00. I then wanted to take a nap, but couldn't. We went into the hospital around 5:30 pm and I then was 5 centimeters dilated. I was then transferred to labor and delivery where I got to relax in the tub until about 8:15. At 830 I was checked and was 7 centimeters and then my doctor broke my water, then went to 10!! I pushed for 22 minutes until 9:07 when little Colby came out! Oh and I also did not have any medications! I don't know how I did it, but we are all doing well.
Brian, Colby and I came home on Saturday to my parents house where we currently live. It has been a wonderful 24 hours home! Colby woke up twice during the night to feed and then went back down with no problem. We all got up around 8pm for the day!
Our first full day home was busy! Brian and I wanted to get out so we took Colby for a ride in the car then to Chicago Dogs for lunch! We then came home to company! Jenny, Jimmy and Carson came down and Brian's mom step dad and Taylor came for dinner! Through out the day Colby ate ever 3 hours on the dot (his choice not mine!) and slept in between! He is a precious little boy who is perfect in every way!
No comments:
Post a Comment