On July 26th I choose to attend a red sox game with my parents and sister, while Brian got to spend time at home with Colby! It was very hard for me to be away from him, but I felt that it was good to get away and do something that I love! I did ok, but I kept calling and texting brian every 30 min or so until he told me to watch the game and try not to think about Colby! Later that night Brian and I went to the drive in to see Transformers 2 and Hangover. Both were great and we enjoyed time together.

On the 28th of July, Brian and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! We celebrated by going to the Salt Water Grill which is on the water in South Portland! It was a beautiful night and the food was wonderful! Brian had a steak and I had a lobster pasta dish. We also treated ourselves to dessert! My parents had the pleasure of watching Colby!
Also this week was my parents week at camp. Colby and I went up on Saturday for the night and we had a great time! We went shopping at reny's and dipped in the water! The water was alittle too cold for my man!! Brian came up with us later in the week to have one more night on Handcock pond!!
No comments:
Post a Comment