For Halloween Colby was a Monkey! He picked out his costume himself while we were in old navy last month. Brian and I were nervous that he wouldn't wear it, but we were wrong. On Friday Oct 29th day care had a little Halloween special snack for parents and their children. Colby put his costume on at 7 am and wore it until at least 815! I was impressed! We then put it back on him on Halloween to take some photos. We did not go out trick or treating because we know he wouldn't understand and we thought people would think that the candy would just be for us, so we handed out candy at our house and had 12 trick or treaters!
Earlier that morning we carved our pumpkin. Brian cut the top off of the pumpkin and let Colby go to town. It entertained him for over 30 min! He loved getting the seeds out and feeding them to Brody!! I am sure he loved pumpkin carving because he got to be in just his diaper!
Now that Halloween is behind us it is time to move on to bigger and better things such as dress up, blankets and spending time with friends and family! Colby's new thing is to bundle up in the down comforter on the floor and play silly games! He covers himself up and yells BOO when he revels himself! He also likes to climb on Brian and I and blow raspberries on our backs! He laughs at himself a lot! He LOVES to laugh!
We love our weekend mornings. On Saturday Colby and I usually get up around 8 and eat a yummy breakfast together. We then play until we have to get dressed and go somewhere. This morning Colby found my gardening gloves and wanted them on along with the hat we got at Carsons birthday. He then wanted to put on my boots, which were a little too tall for him! When he realized my boots didn't fit, he wanted to put his on but had a hard time walking in them. I then took a video of Colby trying to get them off. (I am sorry that it is sideways, but it is soo funny! )






HAHA...I love the video of him trying to get the boots off.
ReplyDelete