Thursday, May 14, 2009

37 week update!

Everything is going well today. I slept well last night and woke up around 5 am and realized that I could sleep another hour so I was very excited. Today is also my last day of picking up my little girl Sanibel and bringing her to school. I am bummed, but happy that I could do it for 7 months!

Yesterday I had a doctors appointment. I am measuring at 37 weeks and everything is going well. The doctor did check me to see how I was progressing and she told me that I was a generous 1 if not 2 centimeters dilated. Which is good because I have been having braxton and hicks contractions, for the past 2 or so weeks, and it means they are doing something!!! As for now, I am still pregnant and waiting for the day to arrive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment