Sunday, May 10, 2009

Counting down the days!







I haven't been good at updating both sites, so today is the updating day! A lot has been happening over the past few months that has lead me to go day by day and hope for the best! I have had 2 showers one that my mom and sister threw and one that 2 ladies from work threw me! They both were wonderful!





31 weeks and counting.....

The best mother and I at my shower!!!

Some of the lovely ladies that I work with!

(I just realized that I wore the same shirt for both showers...that just shows you how limited I am with maternity clothes!





33 weeks and getting bigger!!!









Brian and I sold the house that we were living in, and now live with mom and dad! We are looking for houses for us in the mean time. Everything is going very well living back at Fengler road!! It will be nice once Colby is born to have help with him and myself!!

Over all I am feeling great. I am having what is called bracks and hicks contractions which feel like I have eaten too much and I could pop my belly! I am having trouble sleeping at night b/c my belly is so big and it takes a lot to move it!! So that is a chore and itself!!

Brian and my family have been great in helping me out! I had a wonderful to be mothers day which, I got more clothes for myself (from my mom, dad and sister) and a beautiful necklace from Brian! I am in the mean time trying to pack my bags for the hospital and getting the babies clothes and such ready! It is a lot of work getting ready for a new little one! Hope all is well with everyone and I will try to be better at updating for the last few weeks! I will also get a new picture of me when I look decent!

No comments:

Post a Comment