Tuesday, September 8, 2009

3 months!!

Wow! We have not written for a while because we moved!!!

Brian and I moved to standish! The house that we bought is 3 bedrooms 1 bath on 1.5 acres!! It is about 20 minutes from mom and dad and about 25-30 to work! The drive isn't to bad yet... but we love our place!

Since our move, Colby has changed a lot. He has become obessed with his baths that when he is over tired at night putting him in a bath makes him happy! He splashes up a storm. He also has been sleeping more at night until about 3 am or so. Which that is usually 7-8 hours from his last feeding! We are making good progress! His first night in his crib is tonight Tuesday Sept 8th! It is also that first night in his own room in the new house and with out us! It is going to be a hard night for me, but I hopefully will make it through ok! I think I am ready and so is he!!



Tonight while packing up our last few large items at mom and dads Colby was laughing! Dad ran out to get his camera to capture the moment!


Hope that everyone is doing well. I will have posts of his new room soon!!

Oh and as of his 3 month weigh in he weighed 14 pounds 1 oz!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment